Dundee Evening Telegraph 20 October 1905
A two days’ bazaar in connection with the Cairneyhill United Free Church was opened in St Margaret’s Hall, Dunfermline this forenoon by Mr Thomas Shaw, KC, MP. The purpose of the bazaar is to assist the funds of the church and raise sufficient funds to carry out much needed repairs. The amount aimed at is £500.
The following, along with the assistants, have charge of the various stalls:
Cairneyhill No 1: Mrs Forbes, Mrs Stevenson, Miss Lindsay and Miss Robertson.
Cairneyhill No 2: The Misses Lamont, Mrs Beveridge, Miss Flint, Mrs Robertson.
Crossford stall: The Misses Anderson, Miss Donald, Miss Walker.
Dunfermline stall: Mrs D Gilmour, Mrs D D Blair, Mrs William Erskine, Mrs William Bald.
Refreshment stall: Mrs Stark, Miss Calderhead.
Fruit and flower stall: Messrs J Low and J McDonald